Executive summary about Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss By K. Angelo
Can green coffee beans really help people lose weight?
According to the results of a recent in India, it may be true. The purpose is to find the effectiveness and safety of a commercial green coffee extract product called GCA, provided by Applied Food Sciences, Inc. out of Austin, TX.
The study consisted of 16 overweight subjects (8 males and 8 females) aged 22-46 years. The study subjects received high, low and placebo doses of the green coffee bean extract (GCA) over the course of six weeks with a two-week reprieve. All 16 subjects experienced weight loss, had decreased their percentage of body fat and had a reduction in BMI (Body Mass Index) with no momentous change in their diet. All subjects completed the program and experienced no side effects from the GCA. So far, the results are consistent with both human and animal studies in the analysis of green coffee bean extract and weight loss. Based on the results from this particular study, it is suggested that GCA could be an inexpensive nutraceutical supplement to help reduce weight in pre-obese individuals and a possible way to prevent obesity in overweight adults.
So what is it about green coffee bean extract that helps weight-loss? Researchers believe it's the natural chlorogenic acids and other antioxidants contained inside the coffee beans. However, in order to obtain weight loss results, the beans must remain in un-roasted "green" form. GCA, the product used in this particular study, contains high concentrations of chlorogenic acids.
So far the results have concluded similar results. Obviously more research needs to be done before it is conclusive that green coffee extract is the miracle for weight loss.
Executive summary about Green Coffee Bean Extract For Weight Loss - Does Green Coffee Work? By Alexa Martin
Green Coffee Bean Extract based weight loss supplements have recently become very popular among health enthusiasts.
Raw coffee beans which have not been roasted are known as Green Coffee Beans. Let's have a look at how chlorogenic acid works for fat loss.
The Extract is derived from raw or green beans which contain chlorogenic acid that helps liver to process fatty acids more effectively.
According to Fox News One clinical study published in the scientific French review PhytothÃ©rapie demonstrated fat-reducing effects of a non-roasted coffee bean extract.
One group of volunteers was given 400mg of a decaffeinated raw coffee extract daily, and the second group received a placebo.
After 60 days of supplementation, participants who received this extract had lost 5.7 percent of their initial weight.
• It Gives you energy but never makes you jittery
• It boosts your metabolism that triggers your natural fat burning process very effectively
• It reduces the appearance of Cellulite.
• It has anti-aging properties
• Chlorogenic acid found in these beans helps in reducing blood pressure.
• It helps in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
• It improves blood circulation which is good for overall health and energy.
• It contains less caffeine (25-30mg) than your regular coffee(100mg)
• It has no side effects
Yes, this is valid question and it becomes really difficult to choose the best slimming pill when you have hundreds of choices. However following are some reasons for you to buy and try these magical beans
• Fat burning is just one of the many benefits of this supplement. It helps in maintaining your overall health as mentioned above
• It is a clinically proven formula for fat burning.
• Doctors recommend Green Coffee Extract as an effective solution to burn fat fast. Obviously doctors will not recommend something that doesn't work.
• There are thousands of users who have lost weight in a very short time by using it.
• There are No Side Effects
All you need is a good and pure raw coffee bean extract based diet. Some of the best brands of this diet supplements containing raw coffee extracts are available online therefore you must check those offers before you buy Green Coffee for weight loss.
Next Open :
Next Open :