Chlorogenic acid is the name of the natural compound found in the green coffee beans. This valuable natural ingredient is destroyed in the process of roasting. Dr. Lindsey Duncan is a Neuropathic Doctor and Certified Nutritionist and was the guest of Dr. Oz in his April, 2012 show. Both of these experts endorse Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCBE) as an effective and excellent natural method to safely lose weight. The importance of using only 100 per percent Pure GCBE with no additives cannot be overly stressed. Even the capsule should be vegetable based.
One of the major studies done for weight loss utilizing this amazing natural supplement was done by the most respected Dr. Joe Vinson, Bryan Burnham and Mysore Nagendran.
In their clinical study trial a group of 16 overweight people were given GCBE every day. All participants consumed a diet of 2400 calories per day. Although this number of calories per day is above the recommended average, none of the participants did much exercise and, amazingly, they still lost weight. Over a period of 12 weeks the average weight loss was 17 pounds. This is a 10.5 percent decrease in overall body weight and a 16 percent loss in body fat.
Unanimously, all of these professional researchers concluded that taking Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, is an effective, safe and inexpensive way to lose weight.
Here's what you have to know about the green coffee bean extract for weight loss:
The largest community of scientists has done a study on the benefits of using green coffee extract for weight loss. They gave an extract of green coffee to a sizable group of people. They told to the group to not change anything about their lifestyle. This is how they were able to isolate the benefits of the green coffee extract.
The results of the study was astonishing. The people who took part in the study lost on average 10% of their body weight and 16% of their fat. This is quite a performance for a 12 week period.
2. The purest form of green coffee works for weight loss.
The green coffee that you use to prepare coffee is not good for weight loss. That's because it is processed and roasted. It was roasted in an oven at a temperature of 480 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. The green coffee that people use for coffee doesn't contain the chlorogenic acid.
The chlorogenic acid is the real chemical compound that helps you lose weight. This chemical is lost when the coffee beans are roasted inside the oven.
4. It's much better than taking on a diet.
When you try a diet for a long period of time, you have to use a lot of willpower, time and energy to lose weight. It's a pretty hard thing to do and most people aren't successful at it.
5. This weight loss solution appeared on Dr. Oz.
Dr. Oz is a fun television presenter that presents to his audience the latest medical breakthroughs that have practical applications. He was quite amazed by the results of the medical study but he was also skeptical.
This is why he gave to two members of his audience this green coffee extract to check out the results for himself and for the audience. The two women took the extract each day for 5 days and at the end of this period one lost two pounds and the other six pounds. This can be much better than taking a diet.
6. It helps the body destroy glucose and burn fat in the liver.
Glucose is considered to be the purest form of sugar. Rich sugar foods are candies, syrups, raisins, cookies, milk, apricots, apples and many others. Most of the rich sugar foods aren't used for weight loss. The pure green coffee extract will also burn fat but not everywhere. It will burn it inside the liver. This shows that this chemical is one of the best natural fat burners.
7. Fat is produced with the help of sugar.
The green coffee bean extract for weight loss slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream. You can't really add fat to your body unless you combine it with sugar. Sugar is an essential ingredient when it comes to the increase of your fat levels.
8. It's one of the best natural fat burners and it's safe.
There are no known side effects. Scientists have tried hard to find any side-effects but so far they haven't found any.
9. People from the medical and weight loss communities are quite excited about the new green coffee extract weight loss.
This might be one of the biggest discoveries in the past 10 years when it comes to weight loss. People have searched in vain for decades for a magic pill. Now it's here for all to enjoy.
10. You will feel fuller and have a lower need to eat.
Most people who took the supplement felt fuller after they ate. They didn't feel hungry all the time and they had more energy.
How Does It Work In Our Body?
1. The first mechanism of action is the Green Coffee Bean ingredient: chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is a natural phytochemical. Chlorogenic acid works by inhibiting the absorption and the utilization of glucose, also known as sugar, into the blood stream. No sugar in the bloodstream means no build up of fat in the body because sugar turns to fat in the body when it is not burned.
2. Chlorogenic acid helps to boost our body metabolism. What is our metabolism? It is our body's ability to burn the fuel that we put in our body. How efficiently are we burning the fuel? If we are not burning fuel we are storing fat. This answers the question.
3. Very importantly, chlorogenic acid enhances the burning of fat in the body as a whole, but of utmost importance, fat found in the liver. Our liver is responsible for processing all of the fat that we put in our body. Chlorogenic acid has been shown to cause the liver to burn fat which, in turn, increases metabolism, and the subsequent of release of glucose into the blood after eating.
4. GCBE is not seen in plasma after ingestion nor perceived to be absorbed by the small intestine. This leads researchers to conclude that it adheres to certain compounds and hinders the absorption of fat in the diet. Green Coffee Bean Extract is considered to be the most effective venue for weight loss.