Espresso Pod Brewing TipsExecutive summary about Espresso Pod Brewing Tips By Todd Christiansen
Do you love espresso? Maybe you went out and bought a new espresso pod brewer and want to insure you are making the best cup of brew that you can.
- Always make sure that your equipment is clean. After every use, rinse out the pod holder and any other removable parts on your unit. Every 2-3 months (depending upon use), do a more thorough clean internally to remove scale and minerals. Don't forget to remove the spray head as it commonly comes in contact with coffee and can become dirty as a result.
- Use fresh cold water. This water should not be distilled, but if you have water quality problems at your home, consider at least getting a charcoal filter for your kitchen sink.
- Manufactures use different coffee beans and different pods sizes. Use a little larger pod (with the same amount of water) for a stronger flavor.
- Over-extracting the beans can draw out an unwanted bitter taste from the beans.
- Fresh coffee always gives the best results. Store your espresso pods in an air tight container in a cool dry locations.
Tips Next Open: