Keurig B60 Special Edition Coffee Maker review | If you had to take a guess about what people care about most when selecting a new coffee maker, what would it be? If your answer has to do with price, then you're not alone; however, it's not the most common consideration. What people are most concerned about has to do with ease of use. Fortunately, you no longer have to worry about doing any of that assuming you purchase a pod coffee maker the Keurig B60 Special Edition. You will get fresh coffee, tea or cocoa in less than a minute, which means that whatever your drink of choice, this is the perfect machine for someone who's looking for a single serve espresso maker.
Keurig B60 Special Edition Review + Features and Specifications
- It comes at 1500 watts, which is what gives it the power to give you an espresso in less than a minute. That's pretty powerful compared to most espresso makers out there, especially those that serve a single cup.
- The Keurig B60 Special Edition uses K-cups and comes with its own already pre-packaged coffee. This means that you can get up to 70 different varieties of coffee, cocoa and tea depending on whatever you want.
- It's a one-touch mechanism machine, which means by the single press of a button, everything gets done. The best thing is that you don't have to go through the process of grinding - the K-cups come with the coffee already ground so you have no mess to clean up.
- You can get to brew with three different cup sizes because it allows for tray adjustment. Your standard sized travel cup will also fit without a problem. You also get to choose the strength of your brew by choosing the temperature at which you brew - the higher the temperature, the stronger the brew.
- The Keurig B60 Special Edition comes with an LCD screen that allows you to see all your brewing options and controls, and its great that you can get to pre-program it to make an espresso whenever you want.
- It comes with something that is rare in espresso makers, and that's a de-scale indicator. When you need to clean it, it will tell you. This is to make sure that all nozzles and pipes remain unclogged.
- The removable drip tray and water reservoir allows for easy cleaning and refills respectively. When you buy it, you get free K-cups to take you for a while and once you run out, you can call the makers, Keurig, for another batch. Buy many at once so that you don't have to keep ordering.
The Keurig is the right choice to make for several reasons, though before I get into the details it's important for you to understand why other brands pale in comparison. Though there are several other types of pod brewers to choose from, only Keurig offers the ability to choose from over 70 different flavors. There are even pods for the non-coffee drinker including many different types of tea and hot chocolate. Also, unlike other machines on the market, the Keurig is built rock solid and features a variety of metal components that help contribute to its longevity. The Keurig B60 also includes the following features, many of which you won't find on other machines at any price - 5 features in the keurig B60 special edition:
- 3 different brew size options - 5.25, 7.25 and 9.25-ounces
- Beverage strength selector, allowing for more or less extraction
- Large, removable water reservoir
- Beautiful chrome accents and backlit LED display
- Automatic shut-off for safe operation