Friday, April 27, 2012

HEALTHY HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE

Healthy Homemade Iced Coffee

Executive summary about health homemade iced coffee By Bess Blanco

We tried another version of homemade "healthy" iced coffee today, and I had to share the tips. It has been awhile now since I've had a gourmet coffee drink out, because I found an easy, healthy way to make it at home. This won't bust the budget either, like so many coffee drinks at the shops will!

I brewed double strength coffee this time, and added about 5 cups to a blender half-filled with ice. Next, I poured it over a glass full of ice, and added whipped topping (canned) with just a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping over the cream.

For instance, once I added a couple tablespoons of soft tofu, another time, a tablespoon of almond butter. How do you make your coffee healthy? We would love to hear new ideas, and ways to incorporate healthy ingredients into a highly discussed beverage!





STARBUCK ICED COFFEE RECIPE

MOCHA COCONUT FRAPPUCCINO - Recipe

RECIPE STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...